• jon

Posted 1138 days ago

• I am certainly optimistic about the next stage if the pandemic, at least as a young adult. 66% in preventing moderate to severe and 85% effectiveness of preventing severe to critical cases (with literally nobody hospitalized so far with the vaccine) makes the Johnson & Johnson vaccine our best hope. Without needing to be stored in subzero temperatures and also only needing one shot, this is really promising.

With average cases falling by "three-quarters" since the beginning of the year, i think things are really looking up. I can't wait to get out of the house and see friends and family (I've been lucky to do a little bit of that but it's really difficult, quarantining well before and still having all the anxiety that you could potentially bring them the virus). And the fact that we are doing double the doses as Germany really kind of shows the world that America really is alive, unlike a lot of the world seems to refuse to believe. Being on the forefront of distribution, just as we were in manufacturing, could really change the way the world has come to see us for the past decade (or more). Things are looking up!